Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Demolition Dreams!



I have a dream!
A fantasy of mine (among many) is putting together an Art Car/Demolition Derby happening. I envision recruiting a bunch of derby drivers and their cars who arrive first thing in the morning at the fairgrounds. An artist (or artists) have each been assigned one car. They've been free to prefabricate anything they felt like beforehand, or just get to work from scratch. The groups spend the whole day pimping their vehicle up in the coolest ways. As soon as the sun goes down and the National Anthem is played they're smashed 'n crashed to bits.
It seems so perfect in every way.
If someone out there wants to help me carry my vision to fruition, let me know. I envision a beautiful coffee table book to commemorate the event. With my name above the title.
And you would get an acknowledgment somewhere in there.
Probably somewhere in the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment