Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Get Yer Free Sexy Money Making Tattoo Designs Right Here!!!

Here's a selection of images from my "mitchoconnellart" postings on Instagram!
Just "follow" (I enjoy putting all "now-generation" words in quotations to show my age, such as "like," "cellular phone," and "electricity.") all my daily (when I remember) Instagram updates and get loaded with tons of cool flash
to choose from for your next tattoo!
Also, for 250 additional designs, order "Mitch O'Connell Tattoos" today-
just 10 measly dollars on Amazon!!!


http://www.amazon.com/Tattoos-Mitch-OConnell/dp/0867196726



















2 comments:

  1. Get Yer Free Sexy Money Making Tattoo Designs Right Here is the very best site.. i found really such kind of tattoo.. its really unique.. I like it definitely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tattoos, great designs, I really like it)

    ReplyDelete